To Receive Your CME/CPD Certificate
Please follow the steps below and complete them no later than 6 December 2019:
1. Click HERE to access the online evaluation form.
(Please note that web browsers Mozilla Firefox 2.X or higher, or Google Chrome are recommended)
2. Complete the anonymous online evaluation
3. Complete the credit claim form and submit
Upon completion of the online evaluation form, you will have immediate access to a CME certificate to print or save for your files. You can save your certificate by selecting the “Save” option on the print screen.
Please click HERE to access the CME certificate for Philippine Physicians.
COMMITMENT TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS IN CME/CPD
Kenes is committed to being a valuable and knowledgeable partner in the design and delivery of educationally strong, independent, transparent, and effective CME/CPD programmes. Kenes is a proud member of the Good CME Practice Group (gCMEp), a member organisation contributing to improving health outcomes by:
- Championing best practice in CME/CPD
- Maintaining and improving standards
- Mentoring and educating
- Working in collaboration with critical stakeholders
Membership in the Good CME Practice Group illustrates Kenes commitment to high standards and knowledgeable partnership with its clients in the design and delivery of medical events.
Accreditation Statement and Credit Designation
European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (UEMS/EACCME)
The 11th World Congress on Pediatric Infectious Diseases is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide the following CME activity for medical specialists. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS): www.uems.net.
The 11th World Congress on Pediatric Infectious Diseases is designated for a maximum of, or up to, 23 European external CME credits. Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/cme/uemseaccme-cme-credit-recognition.
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. For more information, visit: www.royalcollege.ca/rcsite/cpd/providers/international-accreditation-agreements-e.
Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
|November 5, 2019|
|November 6, 2019|
|November 7, 2019|
|November 8, 2019|
After attending this event, participants should be able to:
- Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
- Describe the latest research and clinical outcomes in the field of infectious diseases.
- Enhance knowledge about innovation in infectious diseases.
- Discuss the epidemiology, treatment and prevention of viral hepatitis, influenza and tuberculosis in children.
- Enhance new relationships with colleagues with common interests throughout the world.
- Identify the exchange of information among professionals in the field of pediatric infectious diseases.
- Describe updates on malaria in pregnant women and children.
- Discuss innovations and vaccines about pneumonia and other respiratory infections.
- Identify infection prevention and control in low-resource settings.
WSPID 2019 is a meeting place for medical professionals and scientists in the area of paediatric infectious diseases and vaccines, including students, trainees and career-level professionals working in health services, academic, and public health and governmental and non-governmental and international agencies. Because of the diverse, clinically focused educational offering, participants are able to tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of international clinicians of all levels experience.
To Receive Your CME/CPD Certificate
The CME/CPD certificate will be available after completing the online evaluation and credit claiming procedure. The process takes about 5 minutes. We thank you for your feedback as it is an important part of CME/CPD accreditation and helps improve future educational offerings.
Before December 6, 2019:
- Access the online system via any of the following
- Visit the following link
- Please note that web browsers Mozilla Firefox 2.X or higher, or Google Chrome are recommended
- Visit the CME/CPD Accreditation page on the event website
- Follow the link in the email sent at the end of the event
- Complete the anonymous online evaluation
- Complete the credit claim form and submit
- The CME/CPD certificate will be available for download and/or print for your personal records
Disclosure and Resolution of Personal Conflicts of Interest
In accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor, those in control of the educational content must disclose potential or actual conflicts of interest. Disclosure information is evaluated and conflicts of interest resolved. Disclosure is made to participants prior to the activity. Participants will be asked on the evaluation to assess the objectivity and independence of the event.
- Disclosure information is available here.
Industry Support Disclosure
This event is supported, in part, by funding from industry. All support is managed in strict accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support. Appropriate acknowledgement of all supporting organisations is made in the programme guide, on the event website, and with signage during the event.
- View a list of all industry supporters here.
CME Accreditation for Philippine Physicians
Continuing medical education credit units for Philippine physicians have been awarded for attendance to the WSPID Congress.
The Professional Regulation Commission has provided 18 units, while the Philippine Pediatric Society has granted 35.5 units.
The CME certificate for Philippine Physicians can be found here.