Applications for the WSPID Fellowships are now closed!
The application is linked to the Abstract Submission System. Please use the link that will be provided during the Abstract Submission process or in your Abstract Submission Confirmation e-mail.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Abstract presenting authors younger than 40 years of age are invited to submit an application for the WSPID Fellowship. The WSPID Fellowship may be awarded to participants from anywhere in the world only after qualified applicants from priority countries have been considered. The priority countries are countries that are classified with low-income and lower-middle-income economies. For World Bank Country Classification, please click here.
WSPID FELLOWSHIP RULES
- Presenting authors are chosen among presenting authors whose abstract is among better scoring of those eligible for the WSPID Fellowship.
- Presenting authors must have submitted their abstract to the Congress via the website.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Fellowship Recipients’ names and institutions will be published on the Congress website.
HOW TO APPLY
- Abstract Submission is made via the website.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their passport as well as upload a letter of recommendation by the head of department. The required documents should be submitted via a link that will be provided during submitting your abstract.